True Patent Value
Join Innography and Larry M. Goldstein, experienced US Patent Attorney and author of several books on patents including "True Patent Value: Defining Quality in Patents and Patent Portfolios". This webinar discusses:
- What is a "good patent"?
- What is the difference between a "good patent" and a "valuable patent"?
- The hierarchy of patent value.
- The specific methods by which professional evaluators review patents.
- "Points of Novelty" and "Key Claim Terms" defined.
- The four methods by which Key Claim Terms can be explained in a patent.
- Five common mistakes in patents, with examples of claims in specific patents.
- An illustration of the principles of "litigation-proof patents".